We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an experienced recruiter to join our HR team. This position is an integral part of the HR Team that supports the NAPA Distribution Center and surrounding company owned stores.This is a great opportunity for anybody who is ready to dive into a face paced, energized environment and focus on finding the right person for the right job!
- Establishes recruiting requirements by meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits making presentations maintaining rapport
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants analyzing responses verifying references comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Arranges management interviews
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices monitoring job offers and compensation practices emphasizing benefits and perks
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation enforcing regulations with managers recommending new procedures conducting training
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities reading professional publications maintaining personal networks participating in professional organizations
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- 2 - 5 years sourcing and recruiting experience, preferably in Retail
- 2 - 5 years interviewing experience
- Undergraduate degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Solid understanding of HR/Employment law
- Strong people skills, ability to build relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- High degree of professionalism and solid judgment
- Strong communication skills, via phone, in person and written
- Ability understand and represent company core competencies and objectives
- Should be committed to diversity and equality culture. Ability to operate under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Workday Experience preferred
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Jackson, Mississippi.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs