We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Under limited supervision, the Transportation Specialist will work with Branches, Shops, and Fulfillment /Distribution Centers in North America for all freight and logistics needs.
• Directly communicates with our Freight Pay and Audit providers .
• Directly communicates with Freight Carrier Representatives.
• Reviews carrier addition requests and coordinates compliance requirements .
• Assists with carrier freight claim resolution.
• Supports US and Canada locations for all freight and logistics related needs.
• Prepares reporting and monitoring for carrier usage compliance.
• Processes rebate checks each month.
• Manages all carrier accounts for new and closed Operating Units.
• Prepares and posts all freight related notifications for company-wide communication.
• Maintains freight reporting to Executive leadership.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Typically requires a bachelor's degree and two (2) to five (5) years of related experience or an equivalent combination.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Irondale, Alabama.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs