Supply Chain Analyst
We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
Our corporate employees are critical to the success of our business by providing services the rest of our business relies on. Corporate employees support our strategy and the service & sales efforts of the entire organization. As a corporate employee, you will have opportunities for professional growth and development, career advancement and coaching. You'll get to make big impacts to our business processess and help with continually improving our employee experience through the work that you do.
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Motion Industries' employees provide the highest levels of customer service. Whether introducing new products and service solutions, demonstrating the differentiating competencies, or opening and developing new accounts, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Our Supply Chain Analyst will work with the Supply Chain Manager to assist with identifying opportunities for best practices through process analysis and data rationalization. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Review current DC/FC technologies, analyze warehouse operations and provide recommendations
- Identify scalable and flexible solutions to accelerate structural change for seamless omni-channel distribution
- Evaluate systems and identify potential integration challenges to minimize business disruption and guard against risk
- Create and establish LEAN/6Sigma process for DC Operations
- Assist with coordinating, analyzing and reporting logistics data
- Ability to communicate process improvements through the use of data (Expense, ROI Calculations)
- Create analytical tools to identify and justify CAP/EX expenditures
Areas of Evaluations
- Goods to person
- Automated Guided Vehicles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to convert data into compelling charts and graphs
- Communicates well with others
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Irondale, Alabama.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs