Senior Manager of P2MRO
The Senior Manager of Reliability is responsible for managing the P2MRO implementation and reliability teams. This role coordinates installation plans and installers as well as manages a large group of installers located all over North America. Additionally, this role reports to customers on asset performance and running quarterly performance meeting with key accounts. The Manager of Reliability is also responsible for recruiting and training the P2MRO reliability and implementation teams. Outstanding communication and organization skills are required. An understanding of Motion’s IIoT products and service offerings are necessary for the candidate to be successful.
Motion offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
• Works with our branch and corporate teams maximize our sales, and profit on P2MRO projects.
• Manages reliability renewal agreements.
• Works with manufacturing partners to secure special pricing, SSS and other value-added programs that will differentiate Motion's offering.
• Trains and manages reliability specialist and field service specialists.
• Identifies and reports on current trends in the IIoT field .
• Identifies the products, suppliers, services, and brands sold within the IIoT segment .
• Identifies all OEM’s that sell equipment into industry segment and what products we represent.
• Creates relationships with customers and prospect decision makers through reliability based programs.
• Pays special attention to new IIoT product releases which may change the industry landscape.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field and seven (7) or more years of relevant experience.
• Expertise with vibration and temperature analysis reporting to clients
• Management experience with reliability teams
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Experience with thermography analysis and reporting
• Experience with motor current evaluations analysis and reporting
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs
I love the fact that I am always learning. There’s something going on all the time. It’s definitely an exciting job.Eberto Guerra NAPA Stockroom Associate
I have worked with Motion since I was 23 years old and was at a crossroads in my life on what I wanted to pursue as a career. A Warehouse Manager job came open and I applied twice before being hired. I had no clue what I was doing, but I was determined to learn and grow with Motion. I used any and all training opportunities available to me at Motion – classes and online learning. I am not special and anyone with the desire and determination to WIN can and always will be able to because Motion has all the resources needed to be successful. It is up to the individual in whatever position they are in to pick up these resources and move forward. I am very grateful for Motion and the opportunities available to me so that I may be successful in my career and take care of my family.Evan Fleming Motion Branch Manager
Into my 10th year with GPC, I still feel extremely energized and excited about what lies ahead. GPC has been a big part of my personal and professional growth and I am so thankful I work for such a great organization.Princess Gray GPC Supervisor - AR Payment Applications
It’s great to work for a company that you are not an employee number, you're part of a team that understands the values to be the best and be rewarded for taking care of your team. As a leader, my managers and I create the culture in our district and stores every day and I’m very proud what we have done and will continue to do here in Austin, TX.Tim Wilks NAPA District Manager
If I were to give advice to someone looking to apply here, I'd say have a strong work ethic, be determined, and be open to learning anything. We love people who have initiative and strive to learn.Chelsea Antoine GPC Employee Service Center Operational Support Specialist