IT Project Manager
Here, you’ll find a culture that always has its finger on the pulse of ingenuity and innovation. After all, building on our legacy depends on acting with integrity to deliver future-focused transformation — and that’s where you’ll come in. By adding your resourcefulness and out-of-the-box thinking to ours, we’ll be able to achieve great things — both as a team, and as individuals. Whatever your area of IT expertise, we’ll empower you to bring your authentic self to work and support you to do your best work.
What makes a successful IT employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
The coaching and development at GPC has been phenomenal over the years. My managers truly know what is going on in their teams. They are able to guide me and answer questions.Latisha Ward GPC Data Voice Infrastructure Provisioning Coordinator
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
The IT Project Manager plans, organizes and implements company projects. The main duties include coordinating production releases and roll-outs, delegating tasks to the necessary employees and presenting on projects’ progress and results.
• Sets project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals.
• Maintains project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports.
• Manages resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees.
• Coordinates project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities.
• Implements IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget.
• Uses project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence.
• Conducts risk assessments for projects.
• Organizes meetings to discuss project goals and progress.
• Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Typically requires a bachelor's degree and at least (5) years of experience in information technology and/or project management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects
• Demonstrated learning agility – ability to pick up new things quickly & desire to learn
• Exemplary work ethic and decision-making ability
• Professional, self-motivated employee with excellent interpersonal skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Teams
• Strong attention to organization, detail, and accuracy
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Irondale, Alabama.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs