IT Project Manager
The IT Project Manager plans, organizes and implements company projects. The main duties include coordinating production releases and roll-outs, delegating tasks to the necessary employees and presenting on projects’ progress and results.
• Sets project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals.
• Maintains project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports.
• Manages resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees.
• Coordinates project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities.
• Implements IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget.
• Uses project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence.
• Conducts risk assessments for projects.
• Organizes meetings to discuss project goals and progress.
• Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Typically requires a bachelor's degree and at least (5) years of experience in information technology and/or project management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects
• Demonstrated learning agility – ability to pick up new things quickly & desire to learn
• Exemplary work ethic and decision-making ability
• Professional, self-motivated employee with excellent interpersonal skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Teams
• Strong attention to organization, detail, and accuracy
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Irondale, Alabama.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs