IT Procurement Analyst
We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
The IT Procurement Analyst is responsible for ordering and managing IT hardware, software and contract renewals. This includes monitoring and tracking annual renewals, purchasing, negotiating pricing and assisting the IT Procurement team with annual review and budget process.
• Facilitates IT procurement of hardware and software assets.
• Facilitates the process to ensure support renewals/contracts are reviewed, approved and processed prior to expiration.
• Reviews invoices, ensures approvals are obtained and submits for processing.
• Maintains procurement tools and records to effectively report on IT-related costs.
• Reports procurement activities against planned budget. Escalates variances to make necessary adjustments.
• Researches new solutions and the vetting process before purchasing.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accounting or a related field and one (1) to three (3) years of related experience or an equivalent combination.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Experience with supply chain management and vendor negotiation strategies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Some travel. Approximately 1 - 2 times a year
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Irondale, Alabama.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs