Industry 4.0 Application Specialist
Our sales employees are the face of Motion by being the first person our customers interact with. As a member of the Motion Sales team, you will determine which products our customers need to keep their businesses in motion. You'll leverage your deep product knowledge, strong customer service, and adaptability. A role at Motion provides opportunities for growth, content learning, and you have an impact on so many companies.
What makes a successful Sales employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team player
Customer Service Rep Path to Account Rep
Account Rep Path to Branch Manager
Branch Manager Path to Sales Manager
Sales Manager Path to Division Vice President
Division Vice President End of path
Group Vice President DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Join us, and you’ll discover a friendly and service-focused culture that values integrity, innovation, and ingenuity. You’ll also discover the support you need to grow on both a professional and personal level. Rewarding and purposeful work will help you to develop your skills, experience and knowledge, and as you collaborate with our diverse and friendly team, you can be certain that you’re learning from some of the very best talent in the business.
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
• Assists customers with establishing long and short term predictive maintenance solutions.
• Determines appropriate predictive maintenance solutions to identified opportunities.
• Conducts technical user training with customers.
• Conducts solution sales training with Motion sales team.
• Remains current with established and emerging predictive maintenance solutions.
• Collects survey information from customers through predictive maintenance application interactions.
• Documents predictive maintenance success stories or case studies for customers, vendors and Motion.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Typically requires a bachelor's degree and two (2) to four (4) years of related experience or an equivalent combination.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Irondale, Alabama.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs