Our Shop employees are there to ensure that the quality of the product is perfect before being sent to customers.This means the employees in this position need to work quickly and efficiently to be sure to meet the customer's demands. Since the shop directly impacts the value of our business and our customer satisfaction, it is important for all shop employees to be able to hold each other accountable to ensure everything operates smoothly.
- Status:Full Time
What makes a successful Hose Fabricator? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team player
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
The Assembly Tech - Hose supports and enables the assembly work group by providing
services to assemble hydraulic hose and components to factory specification for external
• Assists and enables industrial customers in assembling hydraulic hose parts or components through familiarity and knowledge of vendor’s products.
• Cuts, fits, and assembles hose and hose fittings and inspects or tests completed assembly.
• Ensures proper inventory is maintained by counting, reordering or shipping materials.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Typically requires a high school diploma or GED.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Basic knowledge of fluid power.
• Knowledge of different hoses and thread configurations, basic hydraulic principles
• Ability to use a computer and Microsoft Outlook.
• Ability to use a varies of hand tools and shop equipment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to problem solve and make independent decisions.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
Must have mechanical aptitude.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS: None required.
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: No
Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare
coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Irondale, Alabama.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs