We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
The Graphic Designer provides advanced-level graphic design and development while following brand standards for various materials. This role ensures that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
• Produces graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets.
• Serves as a Motion brand ambassador, ensuring team completes all marketing deliverables in compliance with corporate branding standards, formats, and template styles.
• Generates and manipulates graphic images, animations, sound, text, and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
• Facilitates in brainstorming, design thinking and problem-solving workshops for the design team
• Follows Motion Industries brand guidelines and principles.
• Upholds strong file management practices within the appropriate shared drive including working documents with version control
• Provides recommendations and designs based on the needs of the business.
• Stays up to date with the best practices and trends in digital marketing and advocates knowledge across the organization.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Typically requires a bachelor's degree in a related field and five (5) or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination.
• Excellent knowledge of the digital environment, including files, formats and best practices
• Acute attention to detail and an ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to handle pressure and make quick decisions
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with the creative and marketing teams
• Strong attention to detail.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Irondale, Alabama.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs