Division VP-General Manager (Charlotte Division)
We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
Our corporate employees are critical to the success of our business by providing services the rest of our business relies on. Corporate employees support our strategy and the service & sales efforts of the entire organization. As a corporate employee, you will have opportunities for professional growth and development, career advancement and coaching. You'll get to make big impacts to our business processess and help with continually improving our employee experience through the work that you do.
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Division VP-General Manager
Motion Industries' Division Managers provide leadership, guidance, and support, ensuring achievement of operational and financial objectives for their assigned branches and shops. Responsibilities include divisional performance in the areas of sales, operations, employee safety, administration, asset security, and P&L. Division Managers also build and maintain effective relationships throughout the organization as well as with customers. They ensure that a high quality of customer service is provided consistently within the division.
We are seeking qualified candidates to serve the Charlotte, NC area.
- Plan, organize, allocate resources and direct the day-to-day operations of the division
- Oversee branch managers, their staff, and other divisional team members
- Ensure that division goals and objectives are being met and that policies and procedures are being followed
- Collaborate with peers to identify and secure new business opportunities and improve operational effectiveness
- Implement corporate initiatives, policies, and procedures to support the overall direction of Motion Industries
- Industry and sales experience required
- 15+ years of experience with Motion in branch management, corporate accounts, or a combination of both
- Leadership, communication, relationship, and proven people management skills required
- Basic accounting knowledge, profit orientation and financial acumen
- Analytical and mathematics skills
- Reliable, organized, and attentive to detail
- Moderate computer skills (esp. Microsoft Office Suite), including communicating internally and externally via email, performing financial calculations and generating reports
- Bachelor's degree
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Irondale, Alabama.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs