Business Intelligence Analyst - Finance
We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
Our corporate employees are critical to the success of our business by providing services the rest of our business relies on. Corporate employees support our strategy and the service & sales efforts of the entire organization. As a corporate employee, you will have opportunities for professional growth and development, career advancement and coaching. You'll get to make big impacts to our business processess and help with continually improving our employee experience through the work that you do.
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
- Routinely meets with various stakeholders to understand their data needs. Develops solutions and processes to fulfill requirements. This typically includes B.I dashboards, Python programs, or Excel/VBA reports.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing reports, analyses, programs, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, & validation.
- Advanced SQL and experience with a variety of relational databases.
- Working experience with an object-oriented language: Python, Java, C++, etc.
- 2+ years of work experience with a B.I tool: (Qlik preferred).
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with other departments and work collaboratively
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance/Accounting, or related field preferred.
- Previous experience working in Finance or Accounting related functions is a plus.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Irondale, Alabama.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs