NAPA Private Fleet Class A CDL Driver (Monday-Friday | 4AM start)
Drivers play a key part in our business by being knowledgeable of our business products, following safety protocols while operating vehicles, and building strong relationships with customers and colleagues. Our drivers are the face of our organization and must deliver products safely, efficiently, and timely to our customers.
What makes a successful Driver? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
Working at NAPA is rewarding and gratifying. I love the people I work with. It’s fun!Maria Figueroa NAPA Delivery Driver
It’s a fact — we believe our business should reflect the people and cultures we serve. To that end, we champion inclusion, innovation and ingenuity across our entire organization. It’s what allows us to achieve great things both as a team, and as individuals. For you, it’ll mean keeping the gears in motion as you share in our friendly and service-focused culture. We’ll look to you to keep our company feeling neighborly as you make a meaningful difference at work, and in the wider community.
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
NAPA Auto PartsPrivate Fleet – is currently seeking professional Regional, Class A CDL, Tractor Trailer Drivers. We operate as a private truck fleet for NAPA Auto Parts with late model tractors and equipment with terminals in GA, IA, IN, MD, NC and TN.
NAPA Auto Parts is part of Genuine Parts Company, a world-class distribution organization involved in automotive replacement parts and industrial replacement parts.
We offer competitive pay that includes:
- Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Drop and hook
- Working and detention
- Breakdown pay and more
Company Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance for employee
- Company match 401K
- 8 Paid Holidays plus vacation and personal days
- Company paid short-term and long term disability
- And more!
The primary function of the NAPA Regional Driver is to operate various tractor-trailer combinations between company/customer facilities, terminals, yards or work sites in order to pick up, transport and deliver freight in a safe, timely and efficient manner. As part of this function, Regional Drivers drop, hook, spot or otherwise interchange equipment for loading or unloading at various locations under varied conditions. Regional Drivers are subject to the Hours of Service Regulations of the United States Department of Transportation.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, and comply with all federal, state, and local regulations for the secure and safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle (CMV)
- Understands and carries out instructions given orally and in writing, including those on manifests, bills of lading and other shipping documents to determine the location and time of delivery
- Safely operate tractor trailer equipment in different configurations as assigned, with varying weights as allowed by law, under all types of climatic conditions, terrain, road conditions and traffic situations, in urban and rural settings, either direct or by way of other intermediate points, in accordance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations as well as company policy
- Frequently communicates with Dispatch/Operations, in person or by way of on-board telematics, or phone, in order to advise of movements, problems with equipment, cargo, delays, etc.
- 2 years CDL experience
- Haz-Mat Certification
- Be at least 23 years of age
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Indianapolis, Indiana.Explore the Area