Division Ops Support
We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Under limited supervision, the Division Operations Support works closely with the Division
VP to provide administrative support. This role may also train and fill in for sales roles as
• Works closely with the Division VP, proactively anticipating expectations, needs and
• Utilizes knowledge of the company’s business to effectively conduct research as needed
for special projects.
• Prepares regular reports, summaries, presentations, and miscellaneous administrative
functions as needed.
• Tracks, monitors, and guides progress of projects and action items to ensure they remain
• Builds sustainable relationships and trust with employees throughout the organization
through open and interactive communication.
• Identifies Division needs, clarifies information, researches issues and provides solutions
• Administers sales training to sales employees on sales related systems, databases, and
• May fill in for sales roles as needed.
• Provides leadership and mentoring to the broader administrative team in a way that that
drives excellence, team efficiency and a close community relationship.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Typically requires a high school degree or GED and five (5) or more years of related
experience or an equivalent combination.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to ensure successful
interactions with all levels of employees and external contacts.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel).
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening skills.
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
• Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Houston, Texas.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs