Customer Service Rep Specialist
Greensboro, North Carolina
Our sales employees are the face of Motion by being the first person our customers interact with. As a member of the Motion Sales team, you will determine which products our customers need to keep their businesses in motion. You'll leverage your deep product knowledge, strong customer service, and adaptability. A role at Motion provides opportunities for growth, content learning, and you have an impact on so many companies.
What makes a successful Sales employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team player
Customer Service Rep Path to Account Rep
Account Rep Path to Branch Manager
Branch Manager Path to Sales Manager
Sales Manager Path to Division Vice President
Division Vice President End of path
Group Vice President DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Under general supervision, the Customer Support Specialist provides pre- and post-sales
technical expertise to external and internal customers for a product or product group
to promote customer satisfaction and sales growth.
- Provides technical support for products and their applications by telephone, web assistance to resolve the customer’s issues.
- Research customers technical specifications and generate a bill of materials for
modifying, configuring, and installing products or solutions.
- Designs solutions in accordance with customer specifications, integrating multiple
manufacturers' products, as well as offering additional product and solution
recommendations to increase sales.
- Collaborates with internal resources to identify and pursue business development
opportunities to increase sales and promote solutions.
- Promotes manufacturers' products, solutions, and processes within target markets, which
may include utilizing manufacturer-provided information to develop marketing materials
such as flyers, presentations and product demonstrations.
- May deliver presentations and product demonstrations to customers and sales
representatives for promotions and training purposes. (In-Person / Online)
- May develop new solutions, ideas and offerings to actively pursue business development
and sales opportunities, which involves identifying target customers and products,
creating corresponding promotional materials, developing sales plans and strategies and
- Addresses and resolves customer issues in product usage as required. Resolves and
troubleshoots implementation problems and assists with initial user training as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or a related field and zero
to two (2) years of related experience or an equivalent combination required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Understanding of products, suppliers and key vendors.
- Knowledge of applicable software and programming technology.
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Greensboro, North Carolina.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs