Corporate Accounts Business Development Representative
Grand Prairie, Texas
The Corporate Accounts Sales Development Representative role professionally represents Motion Industries to our customers with the knowledge and skills to provide them the product, services, and overall solutions they need. Motion offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Research, identify, & contact senior level procurement decision makers on prospects that would be a good fit for our corporate accounts program.
- Mail marketing collateral to the decision makers by working closely with Marketing & Corporate Accounts resources
- Qualify and complete a full discovery process of all sales and service opportunities with the account
- Effectively drive decision maker engagement with virtual or in person meetings with the assigned Corporate Accounts Manager
- Diligently updates CRM and works closely with Corporate Accounts manager after the handoff to ensure we are making progress towards a corporate accounts agreement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong sales experience in making proactive outbound calls with the capability of understanding customer pain points, product requirements, and identifying potential add on sales opportunities
- Reliable, organized, detailed, focused, along with demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with field sales teams
- Strong and professional communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools such as CRM, LinkedIn, and Microsoft Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
- Ability to multi-task with requests and efficiently manage time while achieving sales growth goals from assigned accounts
- Proactive and possesses a strong sense of urgency for reaching sales goals
- Has Drive, Grit, and a Team Oriented “Play to Win” attitude
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs
I love the fact that I am always learning. There’s something going on all the time. It’s definitely an exciting job.Eberto Guerra NAPA Stockroom Associate
I have worked with Motion since I was 23 years old and was at a crossroads in my life on what I wanted to pursue as a career. A Warehouse Manager job came open and I applied twice before being hired. I had no clue what I was doing, but I was determined to learn and grow with Motion. I used any and all training opportunities available to me at Motion – classes and online learning. I am not special and anyone with the desire and determination to WIN can and always will be able to because Motion has all the resources needed to be successful. It is up to the individual in whatever position they are in to pick up these resources and move forward. I am very grateful for Motion and the opportunities available to me so that I may be successful in my career and take care of my family.Evan Fleming Motion Branch Manager
Into my 10th year with GPC, I still feel extremely energized and excited about what lies ahead. GPC has been a big part of my personal and professional growth and I am so thankful I work for such a great organization.Princess Gray GPC Supervisor - AR Payment Applications
It’s great to work for a company that you are not an employee number, you're part of a team that understands the values to be the best and be rewarded for taking care of your team. As a leader, my managers and I create the culture in our district and stores every day and I’m very proud what we have done and will continue to do here in Austin, TX.Tim Wilks NAPA District Manager
If I were to give advice to someone looking to apply here, I'd say have a strong work ethic, be determined, and be open to learning anything. We love people who have initiative and strive to learn.Chelsea Antoine GPC Employee Service Center Operational Support Specialist