Account Spec- Mechanical PT & Repair
Grand Prairie, Texas
Our sales employees are the face of Motion by being the first person our customers interact with. As a member of the Motion Sales team, you will determine which products our customers need to keep their businesses in motion. You'll leverage your deep product knowledge, strong customer service, and adaptability. A role at Motion provides opportunities for growth, content learning, and you have an impact on so many companies.
What makes a successful Sales employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team player
Customer Service Rep Path to Account Rep
Account Rep Path to Branch Manager
Branch Manager Path to Sales Manager
Sales Manager Path to Division Vice President
Division Vice President End of path
Group Vice President DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
This role focuses on developing and implementing sales strategies, identifying potential customers, and managing existing customer relationships specifically for belting products.
- Sells directly to customers primarily through face-to-face interactions to foster strong relationships and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Assesses customer needs and suggests appropriate products, services, and/or solutions.
- Generates new business, cross sells, and repeat sells to new and existing customers by developing and implementing sales strategies, identifying potential customers, and managing existing customer relationships.
- Develops and delivers sales bids, proposals, and presentations and conducts product demonstrations.
- Works with Branch Manager to provide business planning to reach product and sales goals.
- Personally accountable for time allocation and priorities to reach goals and applying efforts to high ROI opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Typically requires a high school diploma or GED. Typically requires industry and sales experience.
No Supervisory Responsibility
- Knowledge of industrial products: power transmission, hydraulic, pneumatic and mill supply.
- Knowledge of supply chain systems.
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused.
- Moderate computer skills, including communicating internally and externally via email.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to multitask and manage time well.
May be required to be on-call nights or weekends, depending on need.
This job description illustrates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job classification.It is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and skills required. Management retains the right to add or modify duties at any time.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Grand Prairie, Texas.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs