Delivery Driver- Stone Truck Parts
Garner, North Carolina
Delivery Drivers are key members of our team. The driver is responsible for preparing, loading/unloading and delivering merchandise to customers. The driver is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure timely deliveries to customers
- Maintain an accurate detailed delivery log
- Assist warehouse employees in preparing items for delivery, including packing products and sorting delivery items by route
- May assist with restocking shelves
- Ensure customer service requirements are met
- May be required to earn safety certifications for specific customers
- Cleaning and maintenance functions of delivery vehicle
- Adhere to all safety rules
- Proper handling and filing of customer picking tickets, driver load sheets, bills of lading and other associated paperwork
- Provide courteous, efficient and professional service in dealing with customers
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- At least 18 years old
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Ability to move up to 100 lbs. and lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous driving experience preferred
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs
I love the fact that I am always learning. There’s something going on all the time. It’s definitely an exciting job.Eberto Guerra NAPA Stockroom Associate
I have worked with Motion since I was 23 years old and was at a crossroads in my life on what I wanted to pursue as a career. A Warehouse Manager job came open and I applied twice before being hired. I had no clue what I was doing, but I was determined to learn and grow with Motion. I used any and all training opportunities available to me at Motion – classes and online learning. I am not special and anyone with the desire and determination to WIN can and always will be able to because Motion has all the resources needed to be successful. It is up to the individual in whatever position they are in to pick up these resources and move forward. I am very grateful for Motion and the opportunities available to me so that I may be successful in my career and take care of my family.Evan Fleming Motion Branch Manager
Into my 10th year with GPC, I still feel extremely energized and excited about what lies ahead. GPC has been a big part of my personal and professional growth and I am so thankful I work for such a great organization.Princess Gray GPC Supervisor - AR Payment Applications
It’s great to work for a company that you are not an employee number, you're part of a team that understands the values to be the best and be rewarded for taking care of your team. As a leader, my managers and I create the culture in our district and stores every day and I’m very proud what we have done and will continue to do here in Austin, TX.Tim Wilks NAPA District Manager
If I were to give advice to someone looking to apply here, I'd say have a strong work ethic, be determined, and be open to learning anything. We love people who have initiative and strive to learn.Chelsea Antoine GPC Employee Service Center Operational Support Specialist