CSR - Specialist
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Our sales employees are the face of Motion by being the first person our customers interact with. As a member of the Motion Sales team, you will determine which products our customers need to keep their businesses in motion. You'll leverage your deep product knowledge, strong customer service, and adaptability. A role at Motion provides opportunities for growth, content learning, and you have an impact on so many companies.
What makes a successful Sales employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team player
Customer Service Rep Path to Account Rep
Account Rep Path to Branch Manager
Branch Manager Path to Sales Manager
Sales Manager Path to Division Vice President
Division Vice President End of path
Group Vice President DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Customer Service Representative - Specialist
Motion Automation Intelligence (Motion Ai) is a one-stop-shop for custom solutions to the automation and motion control problems most businesses face.
As a leading supplier of and motion control , we’ve brought together the best minds in industrial automation from across the United States. The expertise found in our diverse group of engineers and products specialists includes all areas of automation technologies, including , motion control, , digital Networking/IIoT, industrial framing, pneumatics and custom .
Highways 212, 169 and 494 form a near-perfect triangle – Our business is positioned in the middle of these cross-roads at 7350 Golden Triangle Drive, Eden Prairie, MN. We moved into our brand-new building in May of 2022. Our facility is ideally equipped to house teams of Sales Reps, Engineers, Designers, Assemblers and Warehouse professionals. Great amenities, a friendly work environment, supportive management team and engaged community groups make Motion Ai the place to be.
The CSR Specialist position is a part of the Inside Technical Support Group. The CSR Specialist focuses on serving the customer by providing technical product and service information, resolving product and service problems. The CSR Specialist handles situations that may require additional research depending upon customer requirements.
CSR Specialists have extensive knowledge of the company's products and services. Ensure that customer expectations are accurately determined and are fully met. Develop and broaden relationships within customer organization to fully understand needs and wants; functions as the inside half of the sales team; ensure that transactions are error-free, and provide guidance and technical advice to less experienced Customer Service Representatives.
- Reliability, organization and attention-to-detail required.
- Industry experience required; specialty product knowledge from previous sales experience required.
- Customer service and communication skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and time management skills required.
- Excellent computer skills required; including information processing, communicating internally and externally via email, using business systems and searching capabilities to locate product.
- Technical degree in a related field and five years of related experience or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Responsible for providing technical support for both customers and internal team members. Performs various activities including part number selection, identifying alternatives/crossovers, constructing BOMs, quoting/order entry.
- Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with Motion Ai’s current and potential customers, ensures customer queries resolution and facilitates customer requests in efficient and timely manner.
- Responsible for selling Motion Ai’s products and services by understanding customer needs and meeting their requirements. Responds to customer inquiries, provides quotes and takes customer orders via telephone, email, electronic methods or walk-in (counter sales).
- Suggests appropriate inventory level to maintain customer demand. Responsible for sourcing product to best meet customer need. This may be from Motion Ai branch inventory, Distribution Center or supplier inventory.
- Influences Motion Ai’s Gross Profit through negotiating sale price and purchase price within certain parameters. Proactively generates sales by actively promoting Motion Ai’s products to existing customers. Expedites backorders. May handle customer returns.
- May adjust non-contract customer pricing to meet the demands of the customer based on competition, while maximizing the profit for Motion Ai.
- Minimizes freight cost by determining the most cost-effective method to fulfill customer orders.
- Routinely interacts with customers to obtain and fulfill orders correctly. Interacts with suppliers as necessary to obtain pricing for items.
- Partners with Account Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction. Provides coaching, guidance and direction to less experienced Customer Service Representatives.
- Assists customer by troubleshooting via telephone or email and identifying correct part. Assists less experienced Customer Service Representatives with addressing customer needs, especially technical expertise in a particular specialty.
- Attends training sessions regularly to continue professional growth and development.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs