Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Our sales employees are the face of Motion by being the first person our customers interact with. As a member of the Motion Sales team, you will determine which products our customers need to keep their businesses in motion. You'll leverage your deep product knowledge, strong customer service, and adaptability. A role at Motion provides opportunities for growth, content learning, and you have an impact on so many companies.
What makes a successful Sales employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team player
Customer Service Rep Path to Account Rep
Account Rep Path to Branch Manager
Branch Manager Path to Sales Manager
Sales Manager Path to Division Vice President
Division Vice President End of path
Group Vice President DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Motion Industries' Branch Managers manage the overall success of the Branch by maximizing profitability, generating sales, individually and through the leadership of others. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
Manage $40+M sales territory by…
- Create and retain a high performing sales team
- Recruit, hire, train, for the positions of technical sales representative and Application (controls) engineers
- Create annual sales plans by sales representative and by Supplier –
- Consistently achieve Sales and Gross Margin Quota
- Monthly sales reporting, Sales, Gross Margin, Bookings
- Monitor CRM opportunity funnel management by OS Rep and by Supplier
- Performance management of teams both high performers as well as underperformers
- Perform annual employee reviews and salary reviews
- Develop growth plans as it relates to headcount, territory coverage, account coverage
- Drive corporate strategic initiatives within the local teams. Ie. Gross Margin Improvement, Sales Effectiveness, etc.
- Drive local marketing initiatives
- Coordinate with marketing teams on technology open houses, local trade shows, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Manage local supplier relationships
- Work with Accounting to resolve customer related credit issues
- Manage teams T&E expenses
- Plan and manage an annual Branch Demo Equipment budget
- 4-year Engineering or equivalent degree.
- 10 years sales experience in high technology sales field, ideally, Automation Components and Systems.
- Proven track record of success managing a technical sales force and engineering support teams
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs