On-Site CSR (Part-Time)
East Peoria, Illinois
Our sales employees are the face of Motion by being the first person our customers interact with. As a member of the Motion Sales team, you will determine which products our customers need to keep their businesses in motion. You'll leverage your deep product knowledge, strong customer service, and adaptability. A role at Motion provides opportunities for growth, content learning, and you have an impact on so many companies.
What makes a successful Sales employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team player
Customer Service Rep Path to Account Rep
Account Rep Path to Branch Manager
Branch Manager Path to Sales Manager
Sales Manager Path to Division Vice President
Division Vice President End of path
Group Vice President DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
On-Site Support Specialist
1st Shift (Part- time):
Saturday/Sunday 6:00am - 2:00pm
Friday/Monday 9:00am - 1:00pm
This position is located in Mapleton, IL
Under limited supervision, performs support functions for a customer site. Use this job if the position is performing one or more of the nonexempt support functions listed below. This position works 100% of the time at the customer location. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Work on-site at customer's location
- stocking industrial vending machines
- Data entry for receiving and issuing of parts
- Heavy Lifting over 50 pounds with lifting aides
- Forklift Operation - Training provided
- RFID tagging - Training provided
- No cash handling
- Some overtime may be required
- Ability to work weekends as part of your regular shift schedule is required.
- Shift flexibility preferred but not necessary.
- General knowledge of industrial products
- Basic understanding of supply chain systems
- Knowledge of MFGPro or LogNet systems helpful but not required
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Comfortable working with computers (data entry)
- Reliable transportation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a high school diploma or GED.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in East Peoria, Illinois.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs