Process Pump Specialist
Dartmouth, Canada; Toronto, Canada; Winnipeg, Canada
Working at Motion Canada is about partnering – with our teams, our suppliers and our customers. We work hard to deliver the kind of culture and benefits that make the experience more than just a career move – you’ll partner with some of the most talented and humble men and women driving our industry forward. We just like to think that we’re real people with real expertise. But that’s enough about us.
WHO YOU ARE
You have a keen business sense, a strong will to learn and a desire to partner with others in a highly collaborative sales environment. Ideally, you have technical outside sales industry experience and product familiarity, and since top salespeople usually have high curiosity levels, you are constantly expanding your knowledge. Your product knowledge will focus on process pumps covering a wide customer base across Ontario, Manitoba and Eastern Canada. Your computer skills are sharp and you’re comfortable interacting on social media. And you know that selling stuff is your primary goal, but solving your customers’ problems before they even know they have them is what really brings the job to life for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will build positive, profitable long-term customer relationships by solving your customers’ problems, introducing them to new products and services and making them look like a superstar. You’ll be the face of Motion Canada, and you’ll try to wow your customers every day. Sure it’s a challenge (mostly) winning, (sometimes) losing and (always) mentally preparing for the next sales opportunity, but lucky you – you love what you do – and success seems to follow!
You will report to the Branch Manager, and under their guidance, you will:
- Wow your customers and team with your good attitude
- Grow your market by asking for the sale with your current customers and prospecting new customer opportunities
- Learn enough about some of our products and services to be an expert; learn enough about all of our products and services to recognize a sales opportunity; learn who our specialists are to help turn the opportunity into a sale
- Develop and deliver targeted sales presentations
- Partner with CSRs, Specialists and Suppliers to ensure your customers’ needs are met
- Negotiate pricing that is competitive for your customers and profitable for our company
- Grow your skills and career through business and personal development
- Share your big ideas, learn from your mistakes, ask for help and lend a hand when needed
READY TO BE A PARTNER?
Submit your well-crafted, error-free resume below and think about:
- Your learning and development goals
- Your definition of team player and integrity
THE WORK EXPERIENCE AT MOTION CANADA INCLUDES
- Comprehensive flex benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- An attractive pension plan
- Company vehicle
- Learning and development opportunities
- Great company culture with a strong leadership team
- Growth and Development opportunities
- Open and frequent communication
- Timely feedback on individual performance and career development opportunities
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.Explore the Area