We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Under close supervision, the Clerical role provides administrative and accounts receivable support to the branch.
• Answers all incoming calls in a professional manner, directs all calls, and takes accurate messages.
• Greets and assists all persons visiting the branch in a professional and courteous manner, routes them to the appropriate person.
• Sorts, distributes and sends incoming and outgoing mail, and faxes.
• Provides administrative support to sales associates and management team members including filing, data entry, and routine reports to identify open orders for expediting.
• Prepares cash sales deposit in accordance with company policy.
• Handles customer billing.
• Resolve past-due invoices and customer claims on a timely basis, including proactive identification of account issues.
• May handle customer returns.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a high school diploma or GED and zero (0) to three (3) years of related experience or an equivalent combination.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Strong communication skills including written, verbal, and listening.
• Reliability, organization, and attention to detail required.
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands to meet deadlines.
• Strong ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Bookkeeping background preferred.
Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Danvers, Massachusetts.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs