Store Dispatcher - Main Counter
As a retail associate, you are expected to learn the NAPA brand — the market and who our customers are. Eagerness to learn and grow with the company is highly appreciated. Knowing your customers and products are such a big impact to daily business, don't be afraid to work with your team and ask questions — willingness to take initiative is a top tier trait.
What makes a successful Retail employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Customer Centric
- Team player
Counter Sales Path to Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager Path to Store Manager
Store Manager Path to District Manager
District Manager End of path
Group Vice President DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
A day in the life includes anything and everything about running a store. It could be taking care of personnel and helping them get what they need, taking care of customers, finding parts, working with my customer service representative who's out helping customers, every day is different.Jeremiah Reynolds NAPA Store Manager
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Store Dispatcher to join our rapidly growing team of Auto Parts professionals.
- Scheduling deliveries and dispatching delivery drivers on a timely basis
- Ensuring that that the right parts are delivered to the right customer order with precision, speed and courtesy
- Mapping out routes for deliveries that are as efficient as possible
- Tracking and analyzing quality of delivery service using Delivery Management System
- Overcoming roadblock problems for customers and chart effective solutions
- Handling cash returned by drivers and keep accurate records
- Inspecting returned parts and cores and preparing them for return the Distribution Center or manufacturer
- Maintaining the fleet to ensure vehicles are in safe and proper working order and flag problems with vehicles that detract from quality delivery service
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Passion for delivering customer care Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Keen sense for seeing, hearing and remembering part numbers and line codes
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder and walk up and down stairs
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift Motivated team player able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-Motivated, strong sense of urgency, organized, detail-oriented, solid judgment
- Valid Driver's License .
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Columbus, Ohio.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs