Division Repair Specialist
Our sales employees are the face of Motion by being the first person our customers interact with. As a member of the Motion Sales team, you will determine which products our customers need to keep their businesses in motion. You'll leverage your deep product knowledge, strong customer service, and adaptability. A role at Motion provides opportunities for growth, content learning, and you have an impact on so many companies.
What makes a successful Sales employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team player
Customer Service Rep Path to Account Rep
Account Rep Path to Branch Manager
Branch Manager Path to Sales Manager
Sales Manager Path to Division Vice President
Division Vice President End of path
Group Vice President DO NOT FORGET TO ADD ACCESSIBILITY TEXT
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Motion is looking for a Repair Specialist with the knowledge and skills to grow our repair business throughout Ohio. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
This position will be located in Ohio covering all Motion, Kaman & Specialty branches throughout Ohio.
- Increase share of our Ohio repair business
- Promote Motion shops & strategic partner locations.
- Responsibility for assigned sales & profit growth
- Make joint customer calls with our branch sales teams
- Prospect for new repair customers
- Ensure customer relationships are positive and deep within all accounts
- Create materials for and conduct sales presentations to customers
- Ensure customer service requirements are met
- May be required to be on-call nights or weekends, depending on need
- Generate new business with new or existing customers
- Ensure technical requirements for the customer are met
- Assist with on-site troubleshooting of customers' concerns
- Maintain appropriate relationship with key suppliers
- KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE in the repair of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical & bearings
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Industry and sales experienced
- Work experience in Microsoft Office proficiency in Excel
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Knowledge of supply chain systems
- Knowledge of industrial products helpful
- High School Diploma or GED
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Cleveland, Ohio.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs