IBS - Inventory Control Associate
We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Inventory Control Associate to join our rapidly growing team of Auto Parts professionals. As an Inventory Control Associate and an important part of the Store team, your focus is on managing store inventory to the highest standards of accuracy. Primary
- Track inventory with precision and complete daily reports for the Distribution Center
- Pull overstocked, obsolete auto parts and other product from the stores and package them for shipment
- Manage sales floor stock and price label updates
- Assist with store moves and consolidations
- Assist team members at the counter or driving
- Focus on continuous improvement in processes and procedures
- Inspect, protect and maintain company facilities, inventory, equipment and all other assets
- Participate in three complete inventory cycle counts of the Distribution Center per year with efficiency and accuracy
- Maintain a clean, organized stockroom environment
- Prior inventory and merchandising management experience a plus Strong organization, planning and problem solving skills Personal drive, action-oriented, quick learner
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced team environment as well as work independently
- Adept in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Desire to go above and beyond the job description
- Valid Driver's License and/or Reliable transportation a must
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Chicago, Illinois.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs