Cedar Rapids, Iowa
We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
At Motion Industries, our Administrative Assistants are long tenured employees who enjoy and value opportunities to support the branches, departments, and locations they serve. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Administrative/Receptionist responsibilities including: greeting and directing visitors, telephone and email, conference room scheduling, time keeping, expense control, filing, and purchasing office and break room supplies
- Vendor rebates including: submitting customers for approval, processing credits, communicating with vendor on issues and discrepancies, verification and set-up of new rebate items
- Point of sale, inventory and usage reports
- Invoicing, transfers and payables including: expense invoice matching and approvals, processing of branch transfer billings and reporting
- Marketing research and presentation projects as required by Product Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills required
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office products, e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Skilled in producing sales reports in Excel for vendors, branches and management
- Experienced in organizing materials for presentations including booklets and electronic data
- Good working knowledge of company operating system (costing, coding and inter-branch transfer billing) preferred
- Ability to set priorities and organize project work
- Service oriented and team player a must.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs