Delivery Driver - Part-Time
This is a part-time driver opportunity with full time impact on our NAPA business! Does being out on the open road (not in the office/store all day) get you excited? While it takes some great people to serve our customers from the inside, our Driver jobs are for those who want to be outside serving our customers! A NAPA Delivery Driver is a great opportunity whether you are looking to spend your career with us as a Driver, want to get your foot in the door with us to explore other careers at some point, and or just want to earn some extra income – We welcome you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering parts to our Customers with a passion for developing relationships with our customers
- Picks up parts from vendors, ensure stock room parts are accurately stocked and maintain/check inventory.
- Consistently focused on safety while driving and delivering our parts
- Serving as a NAPA Brand Ambassador as you meet customers during your deliveries
- Building long-term relationships with the customers you deliver to
- Maintain store delivery truck through adherence maintained to safety checklists, ensuring vehicle is clean, and that basic maintenance is done (e.g., correct tire pressure).
This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Love to work independently, enjoy driving (safely), and also engaging with customers face to face
- Take pride in the work that you so and focused on safety and reliability each day!
- Want to be a part of a company that focused on finding fixes for customers and where no 2 days are the same
- Thrive off being in a very fast-moving environment and being super busy yet being a part of a company where you just may find your “2nd family”!
- Are a student or retired and want to work with a company that will be flexible with your schedule
What you’ll need:
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary and the stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift and lift up to 60 lbs of merchandise
- Able to handle cash charge transactions correctly and core/part returns appropriately
- Maintaining a distribution log or tracking system to record all deliveries/pickups made
- Inspecting, protecting and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building and people
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Driving throughout the metropolitan area using maps and directions
- Able to be flexible with your schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
What is in it for you:
- Awesome people and brand
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a “family” feel
- Family Culture where no 2 days or career paths are the same!
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
Day in the Life:
If this job sounds like a fit, please check out one of our awesome NAPA Delivery Drivers Day in the Life of a NAPA Delivery Driver . We want you to have all the information that you need to make sure that this is a fit for you! Our hopes are that the stories/videos either excite you to apply or maybe not so much – Either way we appreciate you stopping by today!
Please apply if you think this is a great fit for you! We will reach out to you if we find that you are fit for us. If you decide that this role is not for you, please check out some of our other great careers by visiting NAPAautojobs.com
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs
I love the fact that I am always learning. There’s something going on all the time. It’s definitely an exciting job.Eberto Guerra NAPA Stockroom Associate
I have worked with Motion since I was 23 years old and was at a crossroads in my life on what I wanted to pursue as a career. A Warehouse Manager job came open and I applied twice before being hired. I had no clue what I was doing, but I was determined to learn and grow with Motion. I used any and all training opportunities available to me at Motion – classes and online learning. I am not special and anyone with the desire and determination to WIN can and always will be able to because Motion has all the resources needed to be successful. It is up to the individual in whatever position they are in to pick up these resources and move forward. I am very grateful for Motion and the opportunities available to me so that I may be successful in my career and take care of my family.Evan Fleming Motion Branch Manager
Into my 10th year with GPC, I still feel extremely energized and excited about what lies ahead. GPC has been a big part of my personal and professional growth and I am so thankful I work for such a great organization.Princess Gray GPC Supervisor - AR Payment Applications
It’s great to work for a company that you are not an employee number, you're part of a team that understands the values to be the best and be rewarded for taking care of your team. As a leader, my managers and I create the culture in our district and stores every day and I’m very proud what we have done and will continue to do here in Austin, TX.Tim Wilks NAPA District Manager
If I were to give advice to someone looking to apply here, I'd say have a strong work ethic, be determined, and be open to learning anything. We love people who have initiative and strive to learn.Chelsea Antoine GPC Employee Service Center Operational Support Specialist