This is an independently owned NAPA Auto Parts store. Benefits seen on this site may not apply to this position. Please contact the store owner to learn more about the benefits that are offered.
We are looking for an energetic and customer-focused Service Advisor to join our team! In this position, you are required to explain the findings and recommendations from our Auto Technicians to the customer. This is a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the auto care industry and advance your career!
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Secondary education not required (but could be a plus) although you would have a fair basic knowledge of cars and the ability to learn.
- Good customer service skills and prior experience expected
- Capable of listening to customers needs and learning to present the technician's recommendations to the customer
- A great attitude: A positive, supportive team player
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in customer service
- Perform general housekeeping around the shop
- Driving all kinds of cars and light trucks (including manual transmission) for customer rides or quality control purposes
- Assist in scheduling appointments and generating estimates
- Assist with incoming or outgoing phone calls as appropriate
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Follow up with progress and/or follow up calls and/or emails
- Document repair and maintenance changes on the repair order in the approved manner
- Adhere to parts ordering, write up, delivery and follow-up processes
- Establish and maintain strong positive working relationships and loyalty with customers to encourage repeat and referral business allowing for long-term clientele
- You’ll be given the ability to resolve customer complaints and questions
If the above sound like something you can get behind, here is what we offer:
- Positive work environment
- Company Savings plan
- Positive work environment
- Mental Health plan
If you made it this far, might as well apply, could be the best move of your carrier.
Jobs for you
I love the fact that I am always learning. There’s something going on all the time. It’s definitely an exciting job.Eberto Guerra NAPA Stockroom Associate
I have worked with Motion since I was 23 years old and was at a crossroads in my life on what I wanted to pursue as a career. A Warehouse Manager job came open and I applied twice before being hired. I had no clue what I was doing, but I was determined to learn and grow with Motion. I used any and all training opportunities available to me at Motion – classes and online learning. I am not special and anyone with the desire and determination to WIN can and always will be able to because Motion has all the resources needed to be successful. It is up to the individual in whatever position they are in to pick up these resources and move forward. I am very grateful for Motion and the opportunities available to me so that I may be successful in my career and take care of my family.Evan Fleming Motion Branch Manager
Into my 10th year with GPC, I still feel extremely energized and excited about what lies ahead. GPC has been a big part of my personal and professional growth and I am so thankful I work for such a great organization.Princess Gray GPC Supervisor - AR Payment Applications
It’s great to work for a company that you are not an employee number, you're part of a team that understands the values to be the best and be rewarded for taking care of your team. As a leader, my managers and I create the culture in our district and stores every day and I’m very proud what we have done and will continue to do here in Austin, TX.Tim Wilks NAPA District Manager
If I were to give advice to someone looking to apply here, I'd say have a strong work ethic, be determined, and be open to learning anything. We love people who have initiative and strive to learn.Chelsea Antoine GPC Employee Service Center Operational Support Specialist