eCommerce Product Manager
Here, you’ll find a culture that always has its finger on the pulse of ingenuity and innovation. After all, building on our legacy depends on acting with integrity to deliver future-focused transformation — and that’s where you’ll come in. By adding your resourcefulness and out-of-the-box thinking to ours, we’ll be able to achieve great things — both as a team, and as individuals. Whatever your area of IT expertise, we’ll empower you to bring your authentic self to work and support you to do your best work.
What makes a successful IT employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
The eCommerce Product Manager creates an engaging eCommerce platform, grows an engaged user base, and builds products that user’s love. This role determines what the best ecommerce experience is for the branch, our customers, and IT, leads design sessions, and maps it out for IT.
Must be eligible to work in the US without Visa sponsorship
• Leads the build of a new web capabilities for our existing audience by coordinating with designers, developers, and our internal team.
• Writes business driven technical specifications for developers for the creation of new features and maintain internal documentation of product releases.
• Develops features and creates new content which drives organic growth to our web and other digital properties.
• Develops new features to maximize user engagement.
• Monitors, reacts, and grows important audience KPIs such as daily user visits, retention, time on site, and organic traffic.
• Increase user retention and conversion rates across our properties by understanding our audience.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Creates web and digital products that our user’s rave about.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree and five (5) to seven (7) years of related experience or and equivalent combination.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• An eye for UI/UX design and being able to communicate with designers and developers
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Very organized with a high attention to detail
• Analytical; excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and web based KPIs
• Ability to execute at a very detailed level while keeping the big picture in mind
• Experienced Agile practitioner
• Previous history creating a successful website from idea to deployment
• Strong experience managing eCommerce / Digital products (content-based sites a plus)
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: 0-5 Direct Reports
Motion offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
The coaching and development at GPC has been phenomenal over the years. My managers truly know what is going on in their teams. They are able to guide me and answer questions.Latisha Ward GPC Data Voice Infrastructure Provisioning Coordinator
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Birmingham, Alabama.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs