Branch Operations Support I
Under close supervision, the Branch Operations Support I intercepts, documents,
troubleshoots, resolves, and communicates issues via phone and ticket system. This role
provides operational support for all internal employees and external customers. The
Branch Operations Support I is primarily responsible for managing the resolution of
general internal Motion inquiries, forwarding requests to the appropriate department, and
connecting external customers with their local branch.
• Provides a high level of customer service with internal and external customers.
• Assists with the design, testing, and implementation of new systems.
• Identifies customers’ needs, clarify information, research issues and provide solutions
• Works with IT Departments to enhance current and future Motion Systems.
• Follows communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Communicates efficiently with other departments to provide solutions.
• Builds sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive
• Supports implementation and on-going Management system updates.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Typically requires a bachelor's degree and zero (0) to two (2) years of related experience or
an equivalent combination.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
• Ability to express value for the opinions of others and encourage collaboration.
• Demonstrates planning and organization skills. Able to create and work within a structure
that defines, documents, and reports on the progress of a project.
• Demonstrates initiative to step up and put in extra effort.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel).
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening skills.
• Ability to speak Spanish / French a plus but not required.
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs
I love the fact that I am always learning. There’s something going on all the time. It’s definitely an exciting job.Eberto Guerra NAPA Stockroom Associate
I have worked with Motion since I was 23 years old and was at a crossroads in my life on what I wanted to pursue as a career. A Warehouse Manager job came open and I applied twice before being hired. I had no clue what I was doing, but I was determined to learn and grow with Motion. I used any and all training opportunities available to me at Motion – classes and online learning. I am not special and anyone with the desire and determination to WIN can and always will be able to because Motion has all the resources needed to be successful. It is up to the individual in whatever position they are in to pick up these resources and move forward. I am very grateful for Motion and the opportunities available to me so that I may be successful in my career and take care of my family.Evan Fleming Motion Branch Manager
Into my 10th year with GPC, I still feel extremely energized and excited about what lies ahead. GPC has been a big part of my personal and professional growth and I am so thankful I work for such a great organization.Princess Gray GPC Supervisor - AR Payment Applications
It’s great to work for a company that you are not an employee number, you're part of a team that understands the values to be the best and be rewarded for taking care of your team. As a leader, my managers and I create the culture in our district and stores every day and I’m very proud what we have done and will continue to do here in Austin, TX.Tim Wilks NAPA District Manager
If I were to give advice to someone looking to apply here, I'd say have a strong work ethic, be determined, and be open to learning anything. We love people who have initiative and strive to learn.Chelsea Antoine GPC Employee Service Center Operational Support Specialist