Our warehouse employees are an essential part of ensuring business success. As a member of the team, you will have an impact on the bottom line by ensuring the customer experience is complete with accurate, on-time fulfillment. A role within the warehouse provides the opportunity to learn about our products, create meaningful connections with your teammates, and adjust to the changing needs of our business.
What makes a Warehouse employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Team Lead Path to Stock Room Manager
Stock Room Manager Path to Warehouse Manager
Warehouse Manager End of Path
I have worked with Motion since I was 23 years old and was at a crossroads in my life on what I wanted to pursue as a career. A Warehouse Manager job came open and I applied twice before being hired. I had no clue what I was doing, but I was determined to learn and grow with Motion. I used any and all training opportunities available to me at Motion – classes and online learning. I am not special and anyone with the desire and determination to WIN can and always will be able to because Motion has all the resources needed to be successful. It is up to the individual in whatever position they are in to pick up these resources and move forward. I am very grateful for Motion and the opportunities available to me so that I may be successful in my career and take care of my family.Evan Fleming Motion Branch Manager.
Medical, dental, vision and healthcare FSA, as well as health and wellness programs
Offering competitive PTO package with added days for years of service
Tuition reimbursement with opportunities for professional development
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Life and Disability Insurance
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
If you are looking for a position with starting pay at $20.00/hr, progressive raises for the first 36 months, raises that take place every 6 months, a potential to make $62K plus annually after 3 years, then Motion Industries is your answer.
This position is located in Auburn, WA
At Motion Industries, Material Handlers are responsible for shipping, receiving, and processing orders for the Distribution Centers, they ensure customers receive the correct products on time. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Utilizes Warehouse Management System (WMS) to receive and process products for placement into Distribution Center (DC) inventory or for shipment of cross dock items
- Utilizes Company Operating System (COS) and WMS to process orders to be shipped to Branch, Customer, or DC
- Verifies Branch or DC order (correct product, quality, and quantity), and places product into appropriate shipping container for shipment to Branch, Customer, or DC
- Prepares packing slips, shipping labels, bills of lading, and other required documents as needed
- Ensures warehouse work areas and equipment are clean, orderly, and properly maintained
- Replenishes primary stock shelves from reserve stock locations as needed
- Interacts with external couriers and truck drivers to ensure product is efficiently transferred to and from shipping vehicles
- Reliable, organized, attentive to detail, and committed to high quality work productivity
- Ability to regularly stand, walk, talk, hear, and lift occasionally sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, or crawl
- Basic computer skills, including information processing required
- May need to be certified to handle hazardous material shipments
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds, with assistance as necessary
- May need valid driver's license
- High School diploma or equivalent
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Auburn, Washington.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs