Workday Operations Analyst
We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
We are looking for a Workday Operations Analyst. You will be responsible for supporting and administering operational transactions to ensure efficiency and compliance is maintained at an organizational level. Your passion for problem solving and ability to analyze and interpret data drives you to make recommendations to continually improve our platform. This role resides in the HR Shared Service Center and reports directly to the Workday Operations Manager.
Work from home up to 3 days each week!
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues and participate in process redesigns
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements for new integrations, workflows, or automation
- Document and maintain system processes – Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects
- Function as level 2 support in systems and processes – troubleshoot system issues and escalate to HRIS or vendors, as necessary
- Lead continuous process improvement activities
- Conduct regular system audits to identify data discrepancies and errors
- Liaise with vendors to roll out new initiatives or resolve issues
- Maintain system security, reporting, and support EIB loads
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1+ years’ experience processing and troubleshooting Workday transactions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, vendor management, project management, presentation, process documentation, data analysis, interpersonal savvy, written and verbal communication, Lean Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methodologies preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community on jobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs