Vice President of Finance -- Financial Reporting and Analysis
We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
The Vice President of Finance – Financial Reporting and Analysis reports to the EVP/Chief Financial Officer and is the senior leadership position for financial reporting and analytical support of the diverse operations of the U.S Automotive Group. The VP-Finance FPA leads the FPA staff to manage and actively execute insight, analysis and reporting of financial and managerial information, on both a GAAP and operational basis, to support strategic and management decision making.
- Strategic Thinking—able to view the business as a whole, actively innovate and communicate the strategic plan, particularly in their financial implications.
- Leading & Coaching People—fosters engagement, facilitates development and alignment, communicates collaboratively and demonstrates inclusive leadership.
- Driving Performance—targets opportunities, engages others and creates accountability.
- Responsive & Change Oriented—understands managements’ need for insight and growth-oriented forecasting and modeling.
- Build and lead finance and data analytics staff create a robust financial planning and analysis function at USAG.
- Responsible for financial insight and performance analysis among USAG’s operating groups and departments for internal financial and managerial reporting
- Provide daily leadership for staff performance of active, intensive analysis of operations providing analytical insight into geographic, business unit and departmental performance.
- Leads finance staff to partner with operating groups to provide extensive financial and data analytics leveraging the latest analytical tools.
- Development and tracking of immediate and long-term forecast and quotas.
- Provide proactive, timely and clear reporting of ongoing financial results and managerial performance measures.
- Engages as a senior finance leader across the USAG organization and GPC to define and advance strategic plans, execute on initiatives and drive optimization of financial functions.
- Actively provide relevant, new insight into business conditions via ad hoc modeling and analytics
- CPA preferred.
- BS in Finance or Accounting; advanced degree preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel expertise
- Experience using report writing and data mining tools.
- Minimum 15 years of managerial finance, financial analysis and/or financial reporting leadership experience
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs