Here, you’ll find a culture that always has its finger on the pulse of ingenuity and innovation. After all, building on our legacy depends on acting with integrity to deliver future-focused transformation — and that’s where you’ll come in. By adding your resourcefulness and out-of-the-box thinking to ours, we’ll be able to achieve great things — both as a team, and as individuals. Whatever your area of IT expertise, we’ll empower you to bring your authentic self to work and support you to do your best work.
What makes a successful IT employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Genuine Parts Company (“GPC” or the “Company”), founded in 1928 and based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leading distributor of automotive and industrial replacement parts and value-added services. The Company operates a global portfolio of businesses with more than 10,000 locations across the world. GPC has approximately 50,000 global employees. The Company has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, France, the U.K., Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and China.
Seeking world-class talent to join the world’s leading distributor of automotive and industrial replacement parts and value-added services operating 5,500+ locations and servicing more than 20,000 locations in the U.S and Canada. Specifically, this role will function as a UX Manager leading design efforts for one more eCommerce or mobile products. Working with a highly talented team, you'll play a key role to design and build products for the customer of the world’s largest automotive and industrial replacement parts distribution companies.
We are seeking a talented UX Manager to join our growing team. The UX Manager will champion and elevate the user experience at GPC, manage a team of designers, oversee and refine design processes, foster effective cross-departmental collaboration, and facilitate the continual development of design skills within the team. They will ensure that the voice of the user is central in product and service design, promoting intuitive and innovative solutions that align with business objectives.
- Process Development & Refinement:
- Review, define, and enhance UX processes, methodologies, and tools to ensure consistency, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Facilitate iterative design processes, incorporating user feedback and research insights at every phase.
- Team Leadership & Development:
- Lead, mentor, and develop the UX and Product Design team, fostering an environment of creativity and continuous learning.
- Implement professional development programs, workshops, and training sessions to advance the UX skills of the team.
- Collaboration & Communication:
- Promote UX best practices and its importance across departments, ensuring seamless collaboration between designers, developers, product managers, and stakeholders.
- Facilitate open communication channels between the UX team and other departments, ensuring project goals, timelines, and deliverables are transparent.
- Align UX with business objectives, working closely with leadership and stakeholders.
- Monitor industry trends and emerging technologies, recommending their potential adoption or adaptation.
- Project Management:
- Ensure all UX projects are completed on time, within scope, and meet both user needs and business objectives.
- Allocate resources effectively, balancing team strengths, project demands, and deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- GPC has two work locations to choose from, Duluth or Atlanta office.
- We offer a Flexible Work Policy that permits eligible employees to work remotely.
Desired Qualifications & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in UX Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional design experience.
- Proven track record of implementing and optimizing UX processes.
- Proficient in UX design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience implementing UX in an agile setting.
- Experience in eCommerce.
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community on jobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
The coaching and development at GPC has been phenomenal over the years. My managers truly know what is going on in their teams. They are able to guide me and answer questions.Latisha Ward GPC Data Voice Infrastructure Provisioning Coordinator
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs