Systems Engineer- MS Dynamics
Here, you’ll find a culture that always has its finger on the pulse of ingenuity and innovation. After all, building on our legacy depends on acting with integrity to deliver future-focused transformation — and that’s where you’ll come in. By adding your resourcefulness and out-of-the-box thinking to ours, we’ll be able to achieve great things — both as a team, and as individuals. Whatever your area of IT expertise, we’ll empower you to bring your authentic self to work and support you to do your best work.
What makes a successful IT employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
The coaching and development at GPC has been phenomenal over the years. My managers truly know what is going on in their teams. They are able to guide me and answer questions.Latisha Ward GPC Data Voice Infrastructure Provisioning Coordinator
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Genuine Parts Company (“GPC” or the “Company”), founded in 1928 and based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leading distributor of automotive and industrial replacement parts and value-added services. The Company operates a global portfolio of businesses with more than 10,000 locations across the world. GPC has approximately 50,000 global employees. The Company has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, France, the U.K., Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and China.
The Systems Engineer – MS Dynamics position will report directly to the IT Manager and be responsible for the setup, configuration, maintenance, and support of Microsoft Dynamics 365 environments and related systems. Relative experience with Dynamics 365 and related Azure cloud components (i.e. Logic Apps) is required. Experience with Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI are strongly desired. The ability to effectively interface with personnel at all business levels is key to the success of this role.
- Install, configure, maintain, and support Dynamics 365 cloud environments, and related cloud and non-cloud servers, systems, and applications
- Manage and execute the patching and upgrade schedule of responsible systems and environments
- Participate in the design and implementation of interfaces between the systems or programs being developed and other systems with which it will communicate
- Perform and manage regular monitoring and alerting of system performance and stability
- Provide team and end-user support for the responsible environments and applications
- Exhibit awareness and comply with application architecture/technical architecture boundary standards, security standards, and all other established IT standards and/or policies
- Respond to and participate in the resolution of assigned support incidents promptly and efficiently
- Other duties as assigned
- GPC has two work locations to choose from, Duluth or Atlanta office.
- We offer a Flexible Work Policy that permits eligible employees to work remotely
Desired Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT preferred or 4 years of equivalent experience
- 3 years of total combined experience with Dynamics environments, Azure, and Windows Server
- Experience with related Microsoft and Dynamics 365 components is desired, i.e., SharePoint, Teams, Power Automate, and Power Apps
- Solid understanding of database design and development methodologies is helpful
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment while remaining organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent external and internal customer service skills
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs