Supply Chain Business Intelligence Analyst
We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
Our corporate employees are critical to the success of our business by providing services the rest of our business relies on. Corporate employees support our strategy and the service & sales efforts of the entire organization. As a corporate employee, you will have opportunities for professional growth and development, career advancement and coaching. You'll get to make big impacts to our business processess and help with continually improving our employee experience through the work that you do.
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst will provide analytics and support related to business intelligence for decision making to internal customers across the NAPA supply chain. position will be part of the Supply Chain Strategy & Analytics group, providing insight, developing best practices, and assisting NAPA executive leadership with decision making within our supply chain space. The successful candidate in this role will be positioned for professional growth within the business overall, and will have visibility at the highest levels of the organization.
- Conduct and lead business analytics for decision making efforts within the supply chain space
- Create reporting for decision making in the supply chain space
- Monitor business intelligence applications and reporting, for exceptions, enhancements, etc.
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders (pricing, marketing, merchandising, etc.) to provide data-driven solutions to business issues and to take advantage of opportunities for NAPA
- Prepare executive level communications and recommendations
- Walk customers through problem-solving process and analysis
- Strong desire to start a career in the business analytics and strategy field
- Ability to interact and communicate with executive leadership
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Computer Science, Business or related field
- Proficient in SQL, analytical data modeling, and visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, etc.)
- Strong Communication and basic office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs