Sr Financial Analyst
We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Seeking to fill a Senior Financial Analyst role to be a valued add business partner to IT organization. In addition to a strong understanding of income statement, GAAP, and software capitalization, the candidate must possess highly effective communication and interpersonal skills as this role requires interacting with numerous IT organization teams.
- Own the budgeting process, allocations, and monthly variances reporting
- Own month-end close: prepare accrual and re-class journal entries for Opex and Capex.
- Analyze monthly actuals against forecast, budget, and prior year, and research for drivers behind the variances.
- Support annual budget planning, monthly forecasting, and long-range planning.
- Assist with annual benchmark analysis on IT spend across North American Automotive/Industrial and Global Automotive/Industrial IT functions.
- Assist with BU allocations show back.
- Assist IT with business cases and create and update reporting on business case operating and capital expense.
- Prepare monthly reports for P&L financial reviews.
- Support with business case analysis following a project close-out to ensure Business benefits have been achieved.
- Provide ad-hoc reports and models for the purpose of allowing management to make data driven decisions.
Requirements: Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related quantitative field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in corporate finance or financial planning & analysis.
- 3-5 years of experience working with IT functions within an organization preferred.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Experience with Peoplesoft, TM1/Planning & Analytics, Oracle BI is highly desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word are highly desired.
- Preferred: MBA or relevant graduate degree
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs