Sr Engineer – Marketing Domain
Here, you’ll find a culture that always has its finger on the pulse of ingenuity and innovation. After all, building on our legacy depends on acting with integrity to deliver future-focused transformation — and that’s where you’ll come in. By adding your resourcefulness and out-of-the-box thinking to ours, we’ll be able to achieve great things — both as a team, and as individuals. Whatever your area of IT expertise, we’ll empower you to bring your authentic self to work and support you to do your best work.
What makes a successful IT employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Genuine Parts Company (“GPC” or the “Company”), founded in 1928 and based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leading specialty distributor engaged in the distribution of automotive and industrial replacement parts and value-added services. The Company operates a global portfolio of businesses with more than 10,000 locations across the world. GPC has approximately 50,000 global employees. The Company has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, France, the U.K., Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and China.
Seeking world-class talent to join the world’s leading distributor of automotive and industrial replacement parts and value-added services operating 5,500+ locations and servicing more than 20,000 locations in the U.S and Canada. Specifically, this role will function as the Product Manager of a newly formed team, to build the next generation Sales platforms at GPC. Working with a highly talented team, you'll play a key role in building and running one of the world’s largest automotive and industrial replacement parts operations.
The Sr. Marketing Technology Engineer will be responsible for administering our Enterprise Martech tools, this includes documenting and maintaining best practices across our organization, administration of security and users, and release management and release management standards. Close collaboration and alignment with business teams and their agencies, application development teams, legal and security will be required. As such, exceptional abilities in building and maintaining strong working relationships and organizational savvy will be required. High level communication and presentation skills are required.
- Administration and management of our current Enterprise Martech tool stack.
- Work with internal and external marketing teams to manage production deployment strategy and processes across Enterprise Martech tool stack.
- Effectively analyze complex platform issues, work with the SAAS providers to devise optimal solutions, and facilitate the recommendations to the Clients and Partners.
- Create, document and manage security best practices for our Enterprise Martech platforms.
- Assist product team with discovery efforts to understanding of the business needs from technology.
- Provide input and ideas during design phase of the marketing initiatives that require technology team support.
- Assist our marketing stakeholders and their agencies with technical support and design of complex solutions when needed.
- Work with the Enterprise Marketing Platform tool providers to regularly provide demos of new and upcoming capabilities being released.
- Proactively maintain the highest level of technical expertise by knowing the latest Adobe digital experience technologies and solutions through internally and externally available learning opportunities and self-study.
- Other duties as assigned
- GPC has two work locations to choose from, Duluth or Atlanta office.
- We offer a Flexible Work Policy that permits eligible employees to work remotely
Desired Qualifications & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Management, or related field
- 2 years’ (5+ preferred) experience in software engineering & technology
2 years’ (3+ preferred) experience with at one or more of the following tools:
- Adobe Experience Cloud
- Adobe Campaign
Experience with one or more of the following tools is a plus
- Adobe Analytics,
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Workfront
- Adobe CDP
- Adobe Dynamic Media Classic
- Adobe Target
- Adobe Sign
- Digital Asset Management
- File management tools (PGP, Text Editors, CuteFTP, FileZilla, etc.)
- Administration of Martech platforms
- Digital Asset Management
- Email and SMS Marketing
- Customer Journey Orchestration
- Cross Channel Marketing
- Offer Management
- Segmentation and Targeting
- Marketing campaign lifecycle, inclusive of expertise in marketing campaigns, all aspects, from defining requirements, designing the data structures to support campaign execution, understanding the data at a very detailed level, design of the campaign itself, QA, and campaign execution
- SQL for data analysis leveraging SQL Server, Teradata, Redshift, etc
- Ability to decipher campaign logic and deconstruct rules into business language
- Other campaign tools including Salesforce, other Adobe modules, etc
- Solid foundational understanding of database architecture and database concepts
- In-depth knowledge of Marketing tools, including set up and execution of marketing campaigns from these tools
- Background in campaign execution and building workflows, leading campaign execution teams, and experience in campaign management with multi-function teams
- A self-driven, detail-oriented, and organized individual who has strong time management skills allowing them to manage multiple key activities at the same time
- Team player, collaborator, proven track record of cohesiveness
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented and organized - able to balance changing workload
- Excellent verbal communication and comprehension skills
- Experience in technical documentation
- Understanding of direct channel and/or digital marketing
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community on jobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
The coaching and development at GPC has been phenomenal over the years. My managers truly know what is going on in their teams. They are able to guide me and answer questions.Latisha Ward GPC Data Voice Infrastructure Provisioning Coordinator
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs