Sr Analyst - Vendor Management Office
We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Under limited supervision, the Vendor Management Office Senior Analyst is responsible for the Information Technology procurement and contract management process for Motion in accordance with global Vendor Managements Office policies.
• Establishes an end-to-end procurement and contract management process for Motion Industries aligned with global VMO policies.
• Builds strong and effective relationships with strategic technology vendors supporting Motion Industries & Genuine Parts Company.
• Participates in negotiating a broad range of software, hardware, labor and security contracts.
• Develops effective contract negotiation strategies to meet the needs of the technology organization.
• Partners with Global VMO on DocuSign CLM implementation.
• Manages the contract lifecycle for technology contracts including tracking renewals proactively.
• Leverages current spend to identify opportunities for cost reduction.
• Partners with stakeholders to validate utilization and demand.
• Conducts market research and& benchmarking as needed to inform cost / benefit analysis.
• Facilitates Quarterly Business Review meetings with strategic vendors supporting Genuine Parts Company in North America and globally.
• Partners with other members of the IT VMO to define and document processes.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Typically requires a bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or related field and seven (7) or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Awareness of technology landscape and key enterprise partners, capabilities, and resources
• Prior knowledge of complex contracts, licensing rights and terminology
• Track record of establishing and implementing procurement processes including ability to multi-task and prioritize several contracts simultaneously within a fast-paced environment
• Excellent negotiation skills with a proven ability to provide cost savings and value achievement
• Highly motivated as an independent contributor with the ability to work well on a team
• Enthusiasm about building strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders and vendor partners
• Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Prior experience with DocuSign CLM/e-Sign or similar contract repository highly preferred
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community onjobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area