Sr Analyst-Digital Analytics
We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
As a Sr Analyst, Digital Analytics, you will dig into our digital data to discover actionable insights to measure and improve customer experience, optimize marketing spend and improve site conversion. This position needs a strong understanding of digital ecosystem and measurement frameworks around it.
- In this position, you will analyze the customer behavioral data to evaluate site performance and identify opportunities for improvement in conversion.
- Deliver insights and conduct bi-weekly business review meetings with the leadership.
- Establish measurement frameworks for new features on the site and work with the Analytics development team to implement the data collection strategies via tagging.
- Develop scorecards and reports that assess the site/features performance.
- Generate testing ideas and help with the co-ordination/implementation/evaluation of A/B tests on the website.
- Work with different teams (Merchandising, Product, UX, Marketing) to help them understand the trends on the site to drive results.
- 4+ years’ experience in online/ecommerce analytics
- Experience with web analytics tools like Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics
- Fluency in SQL, Python, or other scripting languages to drive self-service analysis with large data sets like clickstream data.
- Knowledge on Statistics and previous experience of using statistical methods to analyze data.
- Strong communication skills needed and should be able to work in cross-functional team environment
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs