Senior Systems Analyst - Microsoft Dynamics (D365), Finance & Operations (F&O)
Here, you’ll find a culture that always has its finger on the pulse of ingenuity and innovation. After all, building on our legacy depends on acting with integrity to deliver future-focused transformation — and that’s where you’ll come in. By adding your resourcefulness and out-of-the-box thinking to ours, we’ll be able to achieve great things — both as a team, and as individuals. Whatever your area of IT expertise, we’ll empower you to bring your authentic self to work and support you to do your best work.
What makes a successful IT employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
The coaching and development at GPC has been phenomenal over the years. My managers truly know what is going on in their teams. They are able to guide me and answer questions.Latisha Ward GPC Data Voice Infrastructure Provisioning Coordinator
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Genuine Parts Company (“GPC” or the “Company”), founded in 1928 and based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leading distributor of automotive and industrial replacement parts and value-added services. The Company operates a global portfolio of businesses with more than 10,000 locations across the world. GPC has approximately 50,000 global employees. The Company has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, France, the U.K., Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and China.
Senior Systems Analyst - Microsoft Dynamics, Finance & Operations (F&O) will work closely with the business and IT teams. Key focus will be placed on ensuring project deliverables meet established business objectives and expectations. The Sr. Systems Analyst will play a lead role in various functional and technical projects encompassing Microsoft Dynamics 365 and/or related technologies, modules, and components. Ability to clearly document and articulate business processes and understand Dynamics 365 ERP system is key.
- Create project plans for implementations and enhancements of Dynamics 365 and related software and/or components, and play a lead role in delivery
- Lead project delivery initiatives inclusive of requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, and documentation
- Provide functional and technical expertise for Dynamics-related issues
- Provide technical and functional supervision of contractors, vendors, and/or other external resources as required
- Understand both simple and complex business processes and be able to quickly assess and comprehend complex business issues to efficiently provide feasible solutions
- Provide advanced end-user support of responsible applications and business processes
- Respond to and participate in the resolution of assigned support incidents promptly and efficiently
- Participate in training and knowledge transfer opportunities with end users and support resources as required
- Other duties as assigned
- GPC has two work locations to choose from, Duluth or Atlanta office.
- We offer a Flexible Work Policy that permits eligible employees to work remotely
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Information Technology, or Supply Chain Management strongly preferred)
- 4 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics is required (Experience with D365FO implementations is strongly preferred)
- Microsoft Dynamics Certifications preferred
- In-depth understanding of Trade, Logistics, Supply Chain, and Supply Chain processes
- Notable experience with EDI, Logic Apps, Power Apps, and/or Power Automate is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs