Senior Data Analyst
Here, you’ll find a culture that always has its finger on the pulse of ingenuity and innovation. After all, building on our legacy depends on acting with integrity to deliver future-focused transformation — and that’s where you’ll come in. By adding your resourcefulness and out-of-the-box thinking to ours, we’ll be able to achieve great things — both as a team, and as individuals. Whatever your area of IT expertise, we’ll empower you to bring your authentic self to work and support you to do your best work.
What makes a successful IT employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Genuine Parts Company (“GPC” or the “Company”), founded in 1928 and based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leading distributor of automotive and industrial replacement parts and value-added services. The Company operates a global portfolio of businesses with more than 10,000 locations across the world. GPC has approximately 50,000 global employees with operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, France, the U.K., Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, and China.
Partner with team members in the Enterprise Data and Enterprise Analytics teams to:
- Leverage information as an asset by generating insights and delivering solutions that lead to business outcomes connected to key initiatives
- Serve as a subject matter expert on best practice uses of business intelligence (BI) platforms and enterprise data warehouse (EDW) assets
- Partner with stakeholders to drive product development, strategic projects, and other delivery commitments
- Serve as a data evangelist and facilitate the alignment of analytics across the organization
- Provide regular and ad hoc analyses on the following topics: e-commerce, distribution center operations, store operations, finance, human resources, marketing, national accounts, pricing, product, sales, and supply chain
- Deliver consultation to the functional areas in the business on best practice uses of data assets and offer recommendations on ways to enhance/enrich their models and frameworks
- Manage value streams associated with the delivery of ad hoc solutions from end-to-end (requirements, design, development, QA, UAT, deployment, training)
- Develop fluency in data assets that reside in production resources in the enterprise data warehouse (EDW) and staging resources in the data lake (a.k.a. – operational data store)
- Work with other analysts in ACE and the department to consolidate and automate reports, ensure consistency of information, and reinforce data integrity
- Offer insight to the data integrations team, the data governance team, and the operations team
- Aid ACE in establishing project ROI’s and enhancing the BI roadmap
- Other duties as assigned
- GPC has two work locations to choose from, Duluth or Atlanta office.
- We offer a Flexible Work Policy that permits eligible employees to work remotely
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years’ experience (5-7 years preferred) working in an analyst role, ideally in a complex data environment
- MBA from an accredited institution (or other advanced degree in economics, mathematics, finance, marketing intelligence, data science or business intelligence) preferred
- Demonstrated and advanced proficiency with BI tools; preferably Power BI
- Demonstrated and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products (primarily Excel)
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated experience presenting solutions to senior executives
- Demonstrated experience with data governance projects
- Experience with database systems at an enterprise level; SQL experience a plus
- Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Work is performed in a typical office environment
- Minimal travel required
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community on jobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
The coaching and development at GPC has been phenomenal over the years. My managers truly know what is going on in their teams. They are able to guide me and answer questions.Latisha Ward GPC Data Voice Infrastructure Provisioning Coordinator
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs