Product Owner - Recommendations
Here, you’ll find a culture that always has its finger on the pulse of ingenuity and innovation. After all, building on our legacy depends on acting with integrity to deliver future-focused transformation — and that’s where you’ll come in. By adding your resourcefulness and out-of-the-box thinking to ours, we’ll be able to achieve great things — both as a team, and as individuals. Whatever your area of IT expertise, we’ll empower you to bring your authentic self to work and support you to do your best work.
What makes a successful IT employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
IT Service Management Process Owner is responsible for monitoring, measuring, and continually improving the incident, problem, and change modules at GPC. This functional role will be using tools and resources to educate and engage customers, managers, and other process owners to improve efficiency and transparency in IT Service Management. The role will provide opportunities to connect with and influence communities at GPC that must benefit all facets of our technology and distribution businesses. All candidates will have occasions to interact with internal and external stakeholders around the globe to share best practices. Coordinating across all levels of IT, the business, and external partners is essential to delivering a wholistic approach to ITSM and affecting the best outcomes for GPC.
Engage with IT and business stakeholders to identify requirements for strategic alignment and the effective execution of ITSM processes supporting incident, problem, and change modules.
- Monitor, report on, and improve organizational compliance with governing policies and processes pertaining to incident, problem, and change modules.
- Oversee the process maturity roadmap in alignment with ITIL and ITSM best practices, organizational policies, regulatory requirements, and business need.
- Build and leverage strong relationships to achieve shared objectives, influence others to act, and gain insights into customer and business pain points, challenges, and requirements.
- Assist IT Service Management teams when necessary to support resource capacity and IT service delivery.
- Provide best practice guidance to all teams around effective use and management of ITSM and the tools used to deliver incident, problem, and change modules.
- Deliver tools and visibility to allow managers and team members to recognize policy compliance opportunities and provide historical and future trend analysis.
- Advise and support Key Performance Indicators that support IT and business stakeholders.
- GPC has two work locations to choose from, Duluth or Atlanta office.
- We offer a Flexible Work Policy that permits eligible employees to work remotely
Desired Qualifications & Experiences:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience designing, implementing, and improving ITSM processes or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience working in technology discipline
- Demonstrate knowledge of the interaction between incident, problem, change, and CMDB
- Experienced in building workflows and wire frames to support customers, technology, and processes
- Functional knowledge and understanding of IT best practices and development methodologies
- Exhibit expertise in tracking and display metrics to drive purposeful behaviors and thresholds
- Ability to clearly document, present, and train users on technology and process
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Adept critical thinking and active listening skills
- Skilled and innovative decision making and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels of business and IT
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Microsoft Teams, etc)
- ITIL Foundations Certification or equivalent
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community on jobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
The coaching and development at GPC has been phenomenal over the years. My managers truly know what is going on in their teams. They are able to guide me and answer questions.Latisha Ward GPC Data Voice Infrastructure Provisioning Coordinator
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs