Product Owner, Integrations
Here, you’ll find a culture that always has its finger on the pulse of ingenuity and innovation. After all, building on our legacy depends on acting with integrity to deliver future-focused transformation — and that’s where you’ll come in. By adding your resourcefulness and out-of-the-box thinking to ours, we’ll be able to achieve great things — both as a team, and as individuals. Whatever your area of IT expertise, we’ll empower you to bring your authentic self to work and support you to do your best work.
What makes a successful IT employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
The coaching and development at GPC has been phenomenal over the years. My managers truly know what is going on in their teams. They are able to guide me and answer questions.Latisha Ward GPC Data Voice Infrastructure Provisioning Coordinator
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Genuine Parts Company (“GPC” or the “Company”), founded in 1928 and based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leading specialty distributor engaged in the distribution of automotive and industrial replacement parts and value-added services. The Company operates a global portfolio of businesses with more than 10,000 locations across the world. GPC has approximately 50,000 global employees. The Company has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, France, the U.K., Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and China.
Seeking world-class talent to join the world’s leading distributor of automotive and industrial replacement parts and value-added services operating 5,500+ locations and servicing more than 20,000 locations in the U.S and Canada. Specifically, this role will function as the Product Owner of a team, to lead and manages end-to-end data & connectivity relationship for NAPA’s largest customer groups and their systems providers including Fleet Management systems (such as AssetWorks, eBIS, FASTER) and to provide 3rd party Customer platform integrations (such as Wrenchhead, Coupa, Ariba, Jaggaer ) for seamless integration into NAPA’s point of sale systems, along with back end integrations for Invoicing & Statement solutions to customers financial systems (such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft). You will be providing superior products, service, support and response to enable our customers to buy NAPA products utilizing automated integration offerings. Working with a highly talented team, you'll play a key role to build and run one of the world’s largest automotive and industrial replacement parts operations.
Champions and advocates for customers’ B2B needs as it relates to overall integration strategy working towards improving the customer experience and increasing customer loyalty (sales). You will be empowered to improve the customer experience at every stage throughout the procure to pay automated processes.
The Product Owner is responsible for assessing business needs and working with cross-functional product teams to find the fastest way to achieve value around those needs. The role focuses on delivering business value to drive sales, improve efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction through the seamless B2B integrations. Within their designated enterprise product line, Product Owners work closely with teams of developers, designers, and business partners.
Position Performance Measures:
· Seamless integration implementations between NAPA and customers for ecommerce applications – Orders to Cash/Procure to Pay
· Reduction in eBusiness integration issues
· Timely and accurate Orders integration into NAPA’s DC’s and stores
· Timely and accurate Invoicing integrations to NAPA customers
· Improve time to market & implementation of standard integration product offerings to customers for B2B solutions.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manages billing responsibilities from system providers to NAPA HQ as well as to NAPA DC’s and Stores
- Actively works with IBS (Integrated Business Solutions) and Major Accounts, Fleet & Government groups to provide pre-sales support, product offerings & solutions, along with implementations of integration solutions and post implementation support.
- Engaged as part of NAPA’s Integration product team to design standard product offerings “plug & play” into best-in-class Fleet Management and Invoicing/Financial software providers.
- Analyze sales and profit impact of changes including inventory availability, pricing, and cost to serve – provide reporting data on pricing and inventory to drive sales
- Work with senior management to “own” the third party software relationships & support
- Work with cross-functional teams within GPC including business and IT groups to manage changes
- Partner with third party software providers to implement changes and optimize integrations that “make NAPA easy to do business with”
- Recommend innovations to improve overall service and delivery while growing sales and profit
- Provide third level support for GPC ecommerce partners including stores, DC’s and entire B2B lifecycle for Commercial Sales Group.
- GPC has two work locations to choose from, Duluth or Atlanta office.
- We offer a Flexible Work Policy that permits eligible employees to work remotely
Desired Qualifications & Experiences:
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering fields or equivalent years of experience preferred
- 2+ years’ experience of B2B customer integrations with large Fleet Management & 3rd party ordering & payment platforms.
- 2+ years’ experience in scrum/agile development methodology.
- 2+ years’ experience participating in product backlog prioritization and grooming/refinement
- 2+ years of product ownership and helping drive road-mapping, planning and delivery in an agile environment.
- 2+ years’ experience in XML, CXL, Data transformation/ETL and strong API knowledge
- Experience supporting, mentoring and managing product owners is a plus
- Experience in the B2B and retail business is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer service and organizational skills
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs