Leave of Absence Unit Manager
We're an organization of IT specialists, developers, salespeople, retail specialists, supply chain professionals, drivers and more. What binds us together is our passion for providing superior service to our clients, customers and teammates. Discover why GPC is the right place for you and your career.
What makes a successful employee at Corporate Headquarters? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Reporting to the Director of Benefit Admin & Employee Services, the Leave & Benefit Manager will serve as the subject matter expert providing leadership, oversight, and direction to the leave and benefit administration teams. Leave programs include FML, STD, LTD, Work Comp, ADA, SDI and company policies. Benefit programs include all facets of outsourced benefit administration. Leave team consists of a leave supervisor, leave liaison, team coordinator and nine leave specialists. Benefit team consists of a benefit supervisor, two senior benefit specialist and an outsourced benefit team.
- Complete the centralization of US leave of absence implementing standard operating procedures, examiner audits, employee scorecards and team metrics.
- Subject matter expert ensuring compliance with FML, STD, LTD, Work Comp, ADA, SDI and company policies
- Resolve complex issues using in-depth knowledge of leave and benefit summary plan descriptions and standard operating procedures.
- Manage the daily workload of the leave and benefit teams to ensure required service and quality levels are attained.
- Manage leave and benefit staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, onboarding, performance reviews and performance management.
- Respond to leave and benefit escalations from HR Leaders accurately and timely
- Oversee leave and benefit vendor relationships ·Effectively execute necessary changes to leave and benefit policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or similar field required
- Five or more (5+) years’ experience in leave and benefits administration
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)·Knowledge of HRIS software (Workday) or other HCM system preferred
- Ability to manage multiple teams ensuring a positive work environment
- Demonstrated ability to implementation new processes, initiatives and programs
- Requires organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills matched by strong presentation skills
- Have a strong collaborative approach enabling teams to be successful
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community on jobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
I would say this is the first job where I've felt cared about as a person and not an asset. I love the people and what I do.Beau Mitchell GPC Accounts Receivable Specialist - Cash Apps
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs