Here, you’ll find a culture that always has its finger on the pulse of ingenuity and innovation. After all, building on our legacy depends on acting with integrity to deliver future-focused transformation — and that’s where you’ll come in. By adding your resourcefulness and out-of-the-box thinking to ours, we’ll be able to achieve great things — both as a team, and as individuals. Whatever your area of IT expertise, we’ll empower you to bring your authentic self to work and support you to do your best work.
What makes a successful IT employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Genuine Parts Company (“GPC” or the “Company”), founded in 1928 and based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leading distributor of automotive and industrial replacement parts and value-added services. The Company operates a global portfolio of businesses with more than 10,000 locations across the world. GPC has approximately 50,000 global employees. The Company has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, France, the U.K., Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and China.
This candidate will have a strong expertise in Identity and Access Management, a builder mentality, and problem-solving skills. The nature of this position is to focus and work energetically on Microsoft Azure AD/Azure AD Identity Suites of products, SSO/Directory services, and collaborate across disciplines.
- Provide hands-on experience in the evaluation, development and implementation of world class Active Directory / AzureA D solutions that comply with industry best practices.
- Working with other IT organizations in the design, development, and implementation of Azure AD / Active Directory solutions as a SME in the IAM space.
- As an individual contributor, responsible for providing direct support for going product development, testing, and knowledge transfer of production ready solutions.
- Responsible for supporting core user directories including AD, Azure AD, and LDAP technologies.
- Provide technical support to the Security Operations team for the day-to-day management of IAM solutions.
- Implement IAM solutions that meet open standards such as SAML, OAuth and OpenID Connection onboarding protocols.
- Be accountable and able to demonstrate strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for implementing IAM solutions that leverage load balancers, clustering, high availability, and disaster recovery technologies.
- Responsible for awareness and implementation expertise involving certificate management, SSL handshaking, and encryption technologies while integrating IAM solutions.
- Responsible for documenting and updating SOP's and transferring knowledge to other team members.
- Identify operational issues while recommending and implementing IAM solutions within the overall strategic direction.
- Experience with access management policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- GPC has two work locations to choose from, Duluth or Atlanta office.
- We offer a Flexible Work Policy that permits eligible employees to work remotely.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years of progressive hands-on experience in Identity and Access Management solutions including design, implementation, and governance preferred.
- Experience in Azure AD, Active directory
- Establish Azure AD federation for internal users.
- Experience with Microsoft Group Policy Management, Creating, modifying, deletion of domain trusts.
- Experience with managing/ troubleshooting replication and configuration
- Support application migration for standard and nonstandard (homegrown) target applications.
- Experience in Creating, modifying, deletion of GPOs, user / group administration, Azure roles, Azure Custom roles, SPN etc.
- Being SME on Azure AD / Active Directory suites in supporting GPC’s web authentication. Helping in deploying these products in various environments
- Strong experience in managing / configuration of AD Connect builds & synchronization.
- Strong working knowledge of PowerShell commands/scripting
- Develop reliable and repeatable solutions to technology issues.
- Develop and implementation of new capabilities and enhancements within Azure Cloud environments.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community on jobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
The coaching and development at GPC has been phenomenal over the years. My managers truly know what is going on in their teams. They are able to guide me and answer questions.Latisha Ward GPC Data Voice Infrastructure Provisioning Coordinator
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs