Here, you’ll find a culture that always has its finger on the pulse of ingenuity and innovation. After all, building on our legacy depends on acting with integrity to deliver future-focused transformation — and that’s where you’ll come in. By adding your resourcefulness and out-of-the-box thinking to ours, we’ll be able to achieve great things — both as a team, and as individuals. Whatever your area of IT expertise, we’ll empower you to bring your authentic self to work and support you to do your best work.
What makes a successful IT employee? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Medical, Dental, Vision, life and disability insurance, as well as campus health and wellness programs
Paid time off, eight company holidays and flexible work schedules available
Tuition Reimbursement and professional development opportunities
401(k) Plan with competitive employer matching
Onsite cafeteria, coffee stations and break rooms
Employee discounts, including NAPA parts, entertainment, technology, appliances, event tickets and more
Genuine Parts Company (“GPC” or the “Company”), founded in 1928 and based in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leading distributor of automotive and industrial replacement parts and value-added services. The Company operates a global portfolio of businesses with more than 10,000 locations across the world. GPC has approximately 50,000 global employees. The Company has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Singapore, France, the U.K., Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and China.
This position's primary function as IAM Support Engineer for Identity Governance Access Management is to help maintain and simplify our security programs. Close collaboration with senior and principal team members is required to produce solutions, advance with new technologies, and explore new challenges. This is a dynamic role with a focus on Sailpoint IDN, and cross functional collaboration.
- Addressing the end-user issues related to IGA issues within SLAs.
- Develop and implement best in class Identity Management solutions on the SailPoint IDN platform.
- Use out-of-the box capabilities and custom development to integrate SailPoint with various systems.
- Identify Provisioning failures in the environment and provide solutions.
- Development of workflows, rules, custom connectors, and task definitions
- Partner with internal teams to ensure support activities are aligned with the application designs.
- Establish Monitoring and Alerting for Key Controls, work with Audit teams to support Control walkthrough and evidence
- Identify opportunities for automation, evaluate new tools, and drive implementation of technology that creates value for the organization.
- Develop and maintain proper documentation including configuration specifics and procedures, for implementation and ongoing operation/maintenance of solutions.
- Build strong relationships with customers, stakeholders, and team members.
- Participates in production support on-call rotation, especially on the most complex issues.
- Provide regular updates to the management team on project progress.
- Perform User access certification activations and validations.
- Assist with creating and updating Segregation of Duties matrix for IT roles.
- Assist with implementation and integration of IT RBAC roles within SailPoint.
- Support the rollout and onboarding of new applications.
- Provide Bulk requests support to Users and application teams.
- Perform ad hoc data requests and build operational reports.
- Assist in monitoring, troubleshooting, and providing problem resolutions to related incidents.
- Operational support with change and incident management processes
- Other duties as assigned
- GPC has two work locations to choose from, Duluth or Atlanta office.
- We offer a Flexible Work Policy that permits eligible employees to work a hybrid remote schedule.
Desired Qualifications & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in network engineering, information security, computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years (preferred) of experience in SailPoint or another Identity, Governance, and Administration (IGA) tool in Configuration or integration, and deployment.
- Strong Experience and troubleshooting Identity & Access Governance tools including RBAC and Access certification.
- Managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
- Technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- Develop, implement, and maintain identity and access management solutions and systems • Troubleshoot, identify, and resolve technical identity and access management related issues
- Work with internal and external application support teams to extend the use of our identity governance solution via connectors with REST API, LDAP, database, or other out of the box connectors to support new application onboarding
- Experience in in Java, SQL is a Plus
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future opportunity by joining our Talent Community on jobs.genpt.comor create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.
The coaching and development at GPC has been phenomenal over the years. My managers truly know what is going on in their teams. They are able to guide me and answer questions.Latisha Ward GPC Data Voice Infrastructure Provisioning Coordinator
About the location
Find out what it's like to live and work in Atlanta, Georgia.Explore the Area
Jobs for you
There are currently no NAPA jobs near you. View all NAPA jobs
There are currently no Motion jobs near you. View all Motion jobs