IT Systems Analyst, Microsoft Dynamics
The Microsoft Dynamics Systems Analyst will provide functional and some technical support for end users of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (D365FO) and AX 2012. You will also work with software developers, other analysts, project managers and IT to document requirements and the roll-out of new Dynamics and AX-related initiatives.
The role will be based in Plainfield, IN, a suburb of Indianapolis. Travel is expected to be less than 15%.
- Provide end user functional support for 2 Dynamics AX2012 environments;
- Provide functional support and training for Dynamics 365FO implementations;
- Gather and document business requirements for software implementations;
- Perform basic system maintenance including user access and error monitoring;
- Offer functional support to technical staff and contractors;
- Participate in the software development life cycle (SDLC);
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Information Technology or Supply Chain Management strongly preferred);
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics is required (AX 2009 or 2012, but D365FO is strongly preferred);
- Deep functional knowledge of D365FO or AX2012 Trade and Logistics;
- Dynamics certifications a plus;
- A general understanding of the supply chain;
- Knowledge of D365FO-related technologies including Flow and Power Apps;
- Knowledge of change management including ADKAR;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to work in a team environment.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons