Motion Industries’ Service Technicians provide the highest levels of mechanical service and product repair to meet the needs of our customers. Whether repairing hydraulic pumps and cylinders or mechanical gear boxes, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Troubleshoot and service hydraulic systems
- Repair hydraulic pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, and other related items
- Use welding, schematic reading, tube bending, repair shop experience, and field service experience to make accurate and timely repairs
- Experienced in hydraulic pump, hydraulic cylinder and mechanical gear box repair
- Hydraulic power unit fabrication skills and some electrical knowledge preferred
- High mechanical intelligence
- Welding experience
- Machinist experience
- Experienced in hydraulic troubleshooting, schematic reading, and tube bending
- Repair Shop and Field Service experience
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.